Fire burnt valuable goods at Rajibpur

Staff Reporter, Kurigram : 78 Time View :
Update : Saturday, March 25, 2023

A devastating fire burnt at Baleamari bazar under Sadar union of Char Rajibpurupazila in Kurigram at 12.30am on Saturday (March 25). It is suspected that the fire was originated from a burning mosquito coil and the loss was estimated more than Taka tenlacs.

Local sources said it is primarily suspected that the fire was originated from a burning mosquito coil from a cow shed of one Rafikul Islam of BaleamariBazarpara and the fire was burning adjacent a straw heap. The fire rapidly engulfed and burnt two cows, cosmetics shop and electric goods worth Taka more than ten lacs were burnt to ashes.

Rajibpur Fire Fighters getting information rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control. Chairman of RajibpurSadar union parishadMiron Mohammad Elias ensured the incident.

 

Print Friendly, PDF & Email


More News of this category